The Real Balo !

buzzer1 said:
From what i could see he is making more enemies from his team mates, because he whinges so much when one of 'em fuks up he then leaves himself open for criticism from which i seen plenty of today, notably from Tevez.
He looked like he was getting really frustrated with Tevez in the first half. Then Yaya had a word with him when they were in the box waiting for a free kick or corner. After that he was clapping alot of the play even when he wasn't getting the ball in the right place or wasn't even passed to. I also liked it when Zabba slapped him on the backside. He's probably gonna wind a lot of people up going down quite easily but kicking him seems to be the only way to stop him.

I personally think he is ace and is part of my man crush trio along with Vince and Silva<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
buzzer1 said:
From what i could see he is making more enemies from his team mates, because he whinges so much when one of 'em fuks up he then leaves himself open for criticism from which i seen plenty of today, notably from Tevez.
He looked like he was getting really frustrated with Tevez in the first half. Then Yaya had a word with him when they were in the box waiting for a free kick or corner. After that he was clapping alot of the play even when he wasn't getting the ball in the right place or wasn't even passed to. I also liked it when Zabba slapped him on the backside. He's probably gonna wind a lot of people up going down quite easily but kicking him seems to be the only way to stop him.

I personally think he is ace and is part of my man crush trio along with Vince and Silva

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
You are learning quickly Mancio ;-)

still do not understand why they are envious. doesnt they got bebe ??

Exactly mate.

They are worried though, they expected him to be on the bench yes but they didn't expect him to be sleeping on the bench ;-)

I have seen enough from Balo in the last 2 games alone to convince me that we have possibly a true world class star of the future on our hands.

A very special player.

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
still do not understand why they are envious. doesnt they got bebe ??

Exactly mate.

They are worried though, they expected him to be on the bench yes but they didn't expect him to be sleeping on the bench ;-)

I have seen enough from Balo in the last 2 games alone to convince me that we have possibly a true world class star of the future on our hands.

A very special player.

so I assume that you do not believe me when I wrote it during the past few months ????

:O)

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:
Exactly mate.

A very special player.

so I assume that you do not believe me when I wrote it during the past few months ????

:O)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating mate.

The boy has everything.

Skill, power, pace and an attitude and arrogance that he can more than back up.

I think he looks class, I'm even starting to warm to his moodyness, it's quite amusing at times. Defenders are always gonna look to wind him up so he has to learn to keep his cool like he was yesterday, knight was trying his hardest to wind him up but ended up just making himself look like a fool as ballotelli just kept walking away. He had every right to give tevez a bollocking yesterday because he was being a right selfish twat

RabidCity said:
does anyone have a clip of those moves he did on Saturday?

that little trick he did when he was defending was first class, love to see that again

BlueDrew said:
RabidCity said:
does anyone have a clip of those moves he did on Saturday?

that little trick he did when he was defending was first class, love to see that again

was hoping to see it on MOTD, although never happened. Looked to be a bit more special than the standard flicks people do

Just one sentence springs to mind when watching Balotelli: 'The man don't give a fuck'. And I absolutely adore him.

I fell in love with him the minute he crashed his car and when quizzed by police as to why he had five grand in his wallet, replied: 'Because I'm rich'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.