The really useful gadget thread;

Five years ago!
No idea.
I think it must have been a brain fart and I meant Fire TV cos I have three of them all fixed to my TVs whereas the Apple TV I have has been in a drawer for at least 4 years!
That’s where mine is! That’s why I asked, I thought I was missing something!

We just purchases a rug that was made out of recycled plastic bottles. Looks and feels like wool but you can stick it in the washing machine if it gets dirty and colours never fade. Some folk are pretty clever and pleased to say the method, design and manufacture all from a UK company.
or Astro Turf as we used to call it.

Coffee is vile, so part 1 of the really useful gadgets has been a massive disappointment.

Hopefully, part 2 will be better
Why they let you out on early release I will never know. I tried a Caramel Latte Machinato for a first brew and it belied description . These high street Baristis and coffee shops take the piss out of hard working folk, having you for fat lads. Before they slam down the final nail they have the audacity to then sell you a slice of fruit cake for £2. It's only when you leave the shop and after the dusts settled that you realise you've been tampered with. My Caramel served in a proper latte glass from Wilko's cost 24 pence, so go figure. Them cups of Camp Coffee they force fed you in the scouts has proper messed around with your head and I can only imagine your suffering from chicory poisoning. Next thing we will know is you will be having a go at poor Mr Davies just for making his own soup : /

Last edited:
Why they let you out on early release I will never know. I tried a Caramel Latte Machinato for a first brew and it belied description . These high street Baristis and coffee shops take the piss out of hard working folk, having you for fat lads. Before they slam down the final nail they have the audacity to then sell you a slice of fruit cake for £2. It's only when you leave the shop and after the dusts settled that you realise you've been tampered with. My Caramel served in a proper latte glass from Wilko's cost 24 pence, so go figure. Them cups of Camp Coffee they force fed you in the scouts has proper messed around with your head and I can only imagine your suffering from chicory poisoning. Next thing we will know is you will be having a go at poor Mr Davies just for making his own soup!
Well all of that and the fact I don't actually like coffee or indeed tea :)

A thing of undulating beauty, only you can decide.

gzKsBY2.jpg

9Eh6oSz.jpg

BqpEeTh.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for becoming overtly defenceful. It's just a machine costing £140 but we recieved it as affiliated members for nothing with 26% of all future pod purchases. I can only expect a stampede at Nestles HQ now that I have let the cat out of the bag.
On another point I have a Nestles factory on the doorstep so to speak, 10-15 minutes up the road lol

This how to make a proper cup of coffee and none of that girly coffee latte bollocks either.

That's something Bear grills would use whilst spending the night camping inside a sheep's bottom. I like my luxuries far too much Denis, but if skimping on yer vittles buys you another holiday then fair fooks. The last time I used one of those Frenchie things was for pressing centennial hops for our Home Brew so I guess a time and a place for everything. I dread to think how you would go on with teabagging : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.