The Ref last night

I was quite happy when I saw who was reffing the game before KO. I used to think He was one of the better refs, but that performance was dreadful. Not an excuse for losing to the swamp rats, just a comment on the referee's performance. Talking to a red this morning at work and even he said he was awful. He said he didn't cheer the goal as he had seen the foul on Fernando and expected the goal to be disallowed. I think there might be something in the Mourinho comments and Dean not wanting to upset him again.

Appalling.

Never a goal and a clear push in the back of Fernando, who also got likewise at Spurs for the opening Kolarov OG.

It's a penalty all day long on Garcia and the booking for Nacho is just laughable.

The tackle on Otamendi is a shocker.

Ref did have a poor night; not sure about the foul on Nando as I don't think it influenced the outcome but had it happened in reverse, I couldn't say that we would not have had a goal chalked off!

I also reckon that had it been the other way round, the Ibra / Ota challenge would have been penalised.

Appalling.

Never a goal and a clear push in the back of Fernando, who also got likewise at Spurs for the opening Kolarov OG.

It's a penalty all day long on Garcia and the booking for Nacho is just laughable.

The tackle on Otamendi is a shocker.

Absolutely spot on. There was also a foul by Ibra on Otamendi in the build up to the goal.

It wasn't just the ref that bothered me it was also the linesman on the right hand side, he was giving them everything and flagged a foul on Aguero who was bumped to the floor and did well to get back on his feet... Kun looked like he wanted to knock him out.

Ref did have a poor night; not sure about the foul on Nando as I don't think it influenced the outcome but had it happened in reverse, I couldn't say that we would not have had a goal chalked off!

I also reckon that had it been the other way round, the Ibra / Ota challenge would have been penalised.
They'd have spent 20 mins replaying it and reviewing it on Sky Sports.

Expecting a prick to not act like that is being deluded, have filled howard webb shoes nicely, are gesture like ibrahmovich did towards otemendi nonpunishable?

Not one for blaming refs and TBH wasn't unhappy when we got dean. But agree he was wrong on all the above decisions last night. Having said that the reason we didn't win was the fact we were poor.

If the Ref did his job we could of been 1 up games totally different then.

Sure Mike Dean just tosses a coin before each game he refs and picks which one he will give the majority of the decisions too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.