The Ref last night

How Fernando could foul Herrera with forward momentum and back to him defies any sensible logic. Anyone with a football brain could see Herrera nudged Fernando to stop him blocking the ball.

The penalty in the first half was blatant yet totally ignored by Dean and not even a big 'no foul' motion - far better just go ignore the situation and pretend there was nothing to judge.

The fact that Dean motioned massively to indicate no foul in the build up to the rags goal, tells you he saw the incident but chose not to award anything. If it was 'advantage' the arm motions would have been different ie an open arms symbol rather than a crossing motion.

I would even say Shaw fouled Maffeo towards the end in the box too.

The Aguero free kick towards the end for the foul on Carrick when he was being pulled back summed up the mindset of the officials. Stop City at all costs.

The other thing that annoyed me was when one of the rags was pulling at a corner and he totally ignored it. Ordinarily I wouldn't complain too much but when I judge that against the Sterling penalty he awarded against Stoke, the inconsistency beggars belief - particularly when it was the same referee.

http://www.skysports.com/iframe/wid...v7r9rDT#ooid=5tcmoxNzE61AisyymXSRfdbMhv7r9rDT
The more I watch this , The more it looks like two fouls , Ibrahimović did jump and just nudge's Otamendi in the back, then Herrera played the man (Fernando) and not the ball !

Thanks for the video. Watching this again, it was definitely a foul by bignose, he glances at Otamendi before giving him a nudge, unfortunately, Mike Dean is looking at the ball and so, didn't see it, but where's the linesman? After that, it was a blatant side step by Herrera to play Fernando, so the ball ran straight to Mata, Herrera made no attempt to play the ball. Kolarov did his usual, put his hands up in the air "I never touched him" stance that bloody annoys the hell out of me.

Funny the more you point out as a manager that the referee has had a stinker the more decisions you get!!

The thing that pisses me off is not the fact we had a blatant penalty denied. The ref is only human and mistakes can happen. However, after the last derby for the next week all the media was about Bravo's challenge on Rooney which at best was 50/50 (not a pen in my opinion). However after this game no mention of what every single person who saw it said was a clear pen. I ask myself why? Either a) because Maureen cried about it after the game but Pep never whinges or b) the media really are a bunch of rag ****s

Don't think I heard either manager asked about the key '(non) decisions', which demonstrates that the media are equally inept. Were it not for the fact that we seemed quite indifferent about going out, I would have expected some form of comment.

Perhaps Pep is wise and saving his rant for later in the season when the stakes are higher.

Quite shocked nobody has even mentioned Valencia's lunge at Fernando, taking him out above knee height. I don't even think the rag twat got booked, surprised that **** didn't book Fernando for kneeing Valencia's boot.

Quite shocked nobody has even mentioned Valencia's lunge at Fernando, taking him out above knee height. I don't even think the rag twat got booked, surprised that **** didn't book Fernando for kneeing Valencia's boot.

Valencia did get booked for that, but he should have been sent off.

As poor as we were going forward, they were heavily helped by the referee.

Luke Shaw fouled at least 3 times when we were counter attacking, just pulling the player down or taking them out, and he wasn't even given a warning, let alone booked. That alone should show (even without the big decisions, all of which he got wrong) just how shit Dean was. Meanwhile, after 8 mins, Kelechi slips, Dean books him straight away. To not notice the slip in itself is shocking for a "professional" referee, but then the fact that it was his first "foul" and also while he was chasing down/pressing their defence, it showed the rest of the team they do that (press) and they'll be penalized all the same, in which we continually were.

The big nosed Swedish **** elbowed his way through the game when he felt like it, then collapsed like a sack of shit for the majority of the second half once they'd scored. Herrera did the same, dirty **** for the whole game yet escaped unpunished. Sterling was twice body-checked by Pogba, but then Aguero got a foul given against him for being fouled.

Total anti-football as has become the standard when we play teams nowadays. It's just a shame we didn't turn up in the attacking sense, as if we had the perfect opportunity considering their centre back pairing which was a total joke.

Am i missing something today with their goal? My reaction was it was a blatant foul on Fernando that let the ball run to Mata to score. However today, media ive heard praising the ref for playing advatage for the foul by fernando. I know i have blue tinted glasses on, but surely not? I thought the ref was very favourable towards them, but i expect nothing less with how bent refs are.

Just been told by two rags that it was "120% not a foul by herrera, if anything a foul by fernando."
Amazing really. Watch it from the tv view and the refs view, and surely its a foul by herrera, barging into fernando. If fernando fouled him, why would they both fall left, to the side which fernando was already on? Ridiculous they can even defend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.