The Relegated Escape List

Stortz said:
If pants leaves in the summer we could do a lot worse than cesar

very true. and yesterday's game shows that we're always just one knock on JH away from needing a capable #2 keeper.

Stoned Rose said:
I've really enjoyed watching QPR make total twats of themselves.

Delusional owner who has absolutely zero football or business sense.
Haha same, quite funny that.

I'd take Cesar right away, he is a very good keeper still. Probably Remy as well, others look like tw@ts to me lol!

Id be looking at the other 2 possible relegated teams players

Wigan
James Mc Carthy
Kone

Villa
Benteke
Lowton
Weimann

None of them to be honest, Cesar and Samba are both good players but would demand a fortune in wage and would both be backups here, McCarthy and Remy is solid but I think both will want first team footie so cant see either of them coming and Granero and Taarabt have the ability but lack the work rate, would take Benteke and maybe Vlaar if Villa go down.

Granero is the main one I think we should consider. We need a deep-lying playmaker, and Granero could be signed for a fairly cheap transfer fee.

Remy, Taarabt, Cesar, Samba, and a few others will most likely be playing for top-division teams (maybe not in the Prem, but somewhere), but I don't think we should go for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.