The Return of Darius Vassell?

Da_Blu_Moona

Surely now with all the injury worries we should get the pleasure of seeing the return of our prolific yet speedy hitman?

citymad said:
I'd rather see Weiss playing.
You would honestly rather play an unproven young winger than one of Europe's most feared attackers? Vassell is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of defenders the world over. A mere whisper of his name is enough to unsettle even the most experienced defender.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
citymad said:
I'd rather see Weiss playing.
You would honestly rather play an unproven young winger than one of Europe's most feared attackers? Vassell is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of defenders the world over. A mere whisper of his name is enough to unsettle even the most experienced defender.
Surely your thinking of his alter ego....BLADE!!!!!

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Surely now with all the injury worries we should get the pleasure of seeing the return of our prolific yet speedy hitman?
Would rather see Chris Rock up front ,sorry I meant Sturridge

I want Glauber & Darius and the world will be brighter.

Surely it would benefit Robinho?!

Seeing Vassell picked ahead of him would no doubt make him buck his ideas up and try that little bit more would it not?!

n_mcfc said:
Surely it would benefit Robinho?!

Seeing Vassell picked ahead of him would no doubt make him buck his ideas up and try that little bit more would it not?!
Don’t be so sure.

It might make him top himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.