The richest club in the world..

I think we are too busy buying world class players at present to worry about that ...but i am sure they will get around to it eventully

Meanwhile i don`t know how we will all suvive without it

Cook OUT. Disgraceful that we dont have an itouch app, how are we supposed to win the premier league without it.Without the app , we wont get world class players.Cook OUT,Marwood OUT, Mancini Out, Mansour OUT.

It's coming mate!

Bumped into a MCFC employee on the way to NYC & I asked the question & it's definitely on the horizon!

Patience is a virtue my friend!!

Spoke to Danny Wilson about this last season; there are plans but they were at the time concentrating on the website. I pointed out that the website uses flash not compatible with the iPhone. I asked if it was possible to have a wireless hotspot that supporters could hook on to as the 3G signal at CoMS is so poor, he was aware of that as the staff have the same problem. There is already a wifi network but its for the journs and a password is required for it.

In my view we need an app (ipad compatible) that we could use during the games with a wifi network just think of the possibilities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.