The richest club in the world..

kramer said:
Spoke to Danny Wilson about this last season; there are plans but they were at the time concentrating on the website. I pointed out that the website uses flash not compatible with the iPhone. I asked if it was possible to have a wireless hotspot that supporters could hook on to as the 3G signal at CoMS is so poor, he was aware of that as the staff have the same problem. There is already a wifi network but its for the journs and a password is required for it.

In my view we need an app (ipad compatible) that we could use during the games with a wifi network just think of the possibilities

Can`t we go to games a just support the team with what they call singing and a bit of noise....why do people feel the need to spend the whole game glued to their phones texting,filming and taking photos...JUST WATCH THE FOOKING GAME and get behind the team...the last thing we need is twats sitting in CoMS with fooking ipads ......ban them along with mobile phones and vuvuzelas

bluevengence said:
Can`t we go to games a just support the team with what they call singing and a bit of noise....why do people feel the need to spend the whole game glued to their phones texting,filming and taking photos...JUST WATCH THE FOOKING GAME and get behind the team...the last thing we need is twats sitting in CoMS with fooking ipads ......ban them along with mobile phones and vuvuzelas

What a novel idea..you think the club would agree to us doing it that way? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.