The 'rip off your knickers' song

Re: The 'rip off your knickers song'

fucking top song use to sing it everytime we got off a train away. Never had a girl rip her thong off yet though so we do it instead!!!!! joke

Alltogether now

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don'ttttttttttttttt youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rip off your knickers.......

mcfcliam said:
scottyboi said:
fucking top song use to sing it everytime we got off a train away. Never had a girl rip her thong off yet though so we do it instead!!!!! joke

Nope, never works but the Stoke birds loved it.

;-)

been stoke before slags mate just as bad as the scousers in that department. Phoarrrrrrrrrr

anyone remember on the way back from stoke last year and there was about 500 blues on the platform and that train pulled in with some blonde in the wondow ... the poor girl had everyone bugger singing at her, her mate was taking photos of it ... funny times

felixbg said:
anyone remember on the way back from stoke last year and there was about 500 blues on the platform and that train pulled in with some blonde in the wondow ... the poor girl had everyone bugger singing at her, her mate was taking photos of it ... funny times

Yeah, was possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Them Stokie birds love it!

mcfcliam said:
felixbg said:

love it ... cant wait for stoke away this year, its a night game so spoons at 9 ... breakfast, lunch and maybe even tea before going :)

felixbg said:
mcfcliam said:

love it ... cant wait for stoke away this year, its a night game so spoons at 9 ... breakfast, lunch and maybe even tea before going :)

Yeah, think I might do that.

Gonna be an epic night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.