The Roberto Mancini Appreciation Thread

*singingtheblues*

We've now won 5 of our last 7 games, we've scored 14 goals in our last 3, and we're now comfortably retaining possession every week and regularly dominating the opposition to the point of humiliation.

We're playing like a genuine top four side for the first time since we were picking up honours three decades ago.

He joined us half way through the season while we were playing some of the most inconsistent, disjointed kick and rush football in the league, and transformed us into a strong, disciplined, very well organised unit who play with the confidence and purpose of a side that know it's going places.

Thank you Roberto, and long may it continue.

I was informed at the time by many in the media and city fans alike what idiots Khaldoon and co were for sacking Hughes and bringing this guy in.

How times change.

For me the great change is how we responded to conceding a sloppy goal-we pressed and got one back straight away. No heads down, no nerves. And then we rode out little difficult patches and finished the match strong. We look a very decent side, and the next few weeks should be interesting.
Sorry, back to the topic, thank you Don Roberto for bringing tactics and possession football to the side.

The next five games are going to be interesting I honestly can't wait to watch them especially the match with hotspurs because that team pissed me off big time when they won 3 - nil.

Anyways, a big thank you for roberto and all the players for the outstanding performance.

Wait till he gets the golden cheque book in the summer.

Bobby is the man. I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Remember these are not even his players.

you just know he's the real deal. the players are finally understanding it and responding to his methods. a few tweeks in the summer and the balance will be right

mancini is the real chosen one

It's vital we keep Mancini now. He has his team playing how he wants them too, and with a few additions of his own, we can challenge fot the title next season I think. Also, if people think they'll be watching the attacking football we're enjoying now if Mourinho took charge, you'll be in for a shock, (as i'm sure you're aware anyway). Stability is the key, as is always the case, and Mancini should be given more time to improve on what appears to be the making of a very special team indeed. Kompany for CB as a regular too. Absolute immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.