The Roberto Mancini Appreciation Thread

bobmcfc said:
you just know he's the real deal. the players are finally understanding it and responding to his methods. a few tweeks in the summer and the balance will be right

mancini is the real chosen one

He doesn't get the credit he deserves. He has singlehandedly saved us from another season of under-achievement, mediocrity and ultimate failure.

I just hope that come the season's conclusion, all those jokers sporting enormous chips on their shoulders can put the pathetic bitterness behind them and show the man the respect he deserves.

Stats as a Manager:

Games: 567
Won: 332
Drawn: 145
Lost: 120
Win %: 55.61

Stats for City:

Games: 22
Won: 13
Drawn: 4
Lost: 5
Win %: 59.09

Just posted this on the other thread.....

This doesn't sit well with me at all.

I genuinely fear a clough/leeds scenario with regards to jose. Timing is everything and this just feels more out of sinc than a mickey mouse rolex off a lucky lucky man.
I wanted him badly to replace hughesless but alas it didn't materialize, then a man in a scarf glides in and steals my heart, he is making a mockery of the prem in 4 short months, without his players, and players who genuinely dislike him but still getting the best out of them.
The sad thing is 99% of the supporters know the writing is on the wall....... we sit as lofty as we ever have, amassed more points, playing exciting football with genuine tactical nouse but not once have i heard the stadium belt out Mancinis name....... If we want him then it is down to the supporters to make it an impossible decision, though if he wants to shake hands and head into the sunset then fine, but if he wants it........ then he deserves our loyalty.

forza mancini

We have got a young hungry manager who is a proven winner, three cups with three different teams and three Seria A titles.

When he came here he had to get some organisation into the team, when you get that you can then start to attack, and look at us now, and with players that he did not pick.
We have got some great players already in the squad now just needs a bit of fine tuning in the summer.

But the most important thing in the summer is to keep the manager, forget the other one’s, Mancini is our chosen one.

For me the biggest improvement is in defense. We were always capable of scoring goals under Hughes, but always looked like conceding, especially at set pieces. Not now though. We look a good solid unit. And you know even though we scored 5 yesterday, Mancini would have been disappointed to concede.
Was unsure at the time of his appointment, but he's doing a great job. We need stability now. Changing manager every 2 seasons does not work. We've proved that over the last 30 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.