The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
neverevensaidgoodbye_zps5a24e746.jpg

Kiddo has a reflective moment

A fan of the invisible man.

help create the best defence in english football for 2 seasons.

won the league, fa cup, charity shield

shame he didnt have more authority over players contracts + professional help in signing quality players summer 2012.

Excellent, holt, mirror does not compute

Constantly slags city off on the Sunday supplement, although the majority do.

Glad to hear the Mancini song loud and clear last night. If anyone had said on the day Roberto was appointed that he'd only stay for 3 full seasons, but that in that time he would lead us to win the FA cup and play in another final, win the PL and finish second and third and reach a league cup semi final, I wouldn't have believed them. But what he also did was give the club and fans an even greater pride in City than ever. He donned the City scarf with pride and his elegant attire and stylish hair gave City a class absent for years. He was a defiant presence which proclaimed "we're Manchester City, we know who we are." The 6-1 was pricless and the spat on the touch line with Fergie was a wonderful symbol of the fact that City took second place to no-one. Hopefully the Sheikh's vision for the club will come closer to realisation in the next few years, but Roberto has played an enormous role in the rebirth of the club, and I for one will never forget what he did for us. Thank you Roberto.

I thought that article was fucking dreadful, actually. Completely missing the point and jumping to lazy yet easy conclusions. Though, it is Holt so is to be expected.

I'm was a Mancini 'inner', yet that article states nothing about the obvious underachievement of the squad. It's just a flippant attack on the club.

DavidWhitesBoots said:
Excellent, holt, mirror does not compute

Constantly slags city off on the Sunday supplement, although the majority do.

yes, agreed normally the case but I think he's made some good points in this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.