The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancini%20forza2.jpg

Love the man, stood up to Ferguson and brought us 2 great trophies, shame he couldn't have brought a 3rd yesterday though.

mancityscot said:
love him, for who he is, an absolute gent and what he's done for this club. an fa cup and premier league is something i wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams. so i will be eternally grateful for that. This season has been a disappointment however. poor style of play, strange decisions and just darn right lacklustre performances. perhaps its for the best. thanks for everything bobby!

Great post,he wants out so let him go

Thank you for everything Roberto. Trophies, entertainment, class, putting fergie in his place and above all putting MCFC back on the footballing map.

You will be sadly missed but never forgotten.

A place in our history awaits you Mr Mancini and you deserve it.

Thank you again and good luck in the future.

Gutted to be honest

I find this whole thing an urtter fuck up if this is what we can expect of the two amigo's then its going to be a bumpy ride.

Well done Bobby thank you will always treasure the moments you gave us and the club and you will never ever be forgotten

Show you pride and dont take charge of the team against reading maybe put the director of football up instead.

ty

Three years 3rd, 1st and 2nd. Two FA cup finals and city are now so arrogant they sack him.
At a time when city have a chance to push on, utd's biggest plus gone, we find the nearest gun and aim wildly and hit the best manager in 40 years.

Personally after 30 yrs of dross, I would take the next 3 years as same as last 3.

Thanks to Mancini for the past 3 years. Made mistakes, but who doesn't.

Didn't deserve the Spanish Inquisition.

If all the reports are true I am ashamed and all other real City fans will feel the same.

A true City legend, he will be a City legend for ever and his name will be sung in pubs on away days for years :)

FORZA MANCINI

danebanksheik said:

I dont post a lot on these boards, but I need to post on this thread.

Whatever happens in the future, i'll never forget what Mancini has done fore us. Class manager and a class man.

Whether this is a good decision by the board, we will see. But having a 'Chelsea like' reputation for sacking managers wont do us any good in the near future, im sure.

ramsdale4 said:
danebanksheik said:

I dont post a lot on these boards, but I need to post on this thread.

Whatever happens in the future, i'll never forget what Mancini has done fore us. Class manager and a class man.

Whether this is a good decision by the board, we will see. But having a 'Chelsea like' reputation for sacking managers wont do us any good in the near future, im sure.
Agreed

Bitterly disappointed with the news. This is a great man who did great things for our club. He should be with us next year.<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 pm --<br /><br />Bitterly disappointed with the news. This is a great man who did great things for our club. He should be with us next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.