The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disgusted that Mancini is going to be sacked. He's the best manager since Mercer-Allison, how can they? We've waited years for another trophy and then got 2, so yesterday was bad, but this is unacceptable.

End of an era, I genuinely believe that. Can't see us ever having it as good again as last season. Absolute legend of the club, despite the appalling way he's been treated by the clubs board and the press, I hope he realises the real fans true affection for him.

Looks like Marwood won the war, absolutely disgusted.

What can I say, absolutely gutted about the news. Mancini was class and I will remember him has a legend for this club.

Thanks for these memories bobby, and all the best for the future!

C_71_article_1492429_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-653115.jpg

mancini3_1509135a.jpg

and of course...

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped-813235.jpg

Hope he is about for the last 2 games to get a proper send off. He deserves that. Grateful to him for the trophies we have won whilst he has been here, and the memories.

Thanks for all your efforts Bob and helping to provide me with some fantastic memories as a football fan.

I'm sure our paths will cross again in the Champs league group stages....oh wait.......

Anyway,all the best.

dancity19 said:
Hope he is about for the last 2 games to get a proper send off. He deserves that. Grateful to him for the trophies we have won whilst he has been here, and the memories.
Agreed. Lets start Tuesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.