The rossoneri

staffs_blue said:
how do you know this guys?

link?

Milan game

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/peterone87/popout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.justin.tv/peterone87/popout</a>

this is one of my concerns..does the fact that he such a great player and the fact that he unconditionally adored by his fans go hand in hand. At Milan he feels loved, and plays without fear. I wonder wether he could be as good at City.

We all adore Shauny because he is a blue at heart, and we forgive him mistakes and allow him to play, and that brings the best out in him. I don't really see any of us "adoring" Kaka, we'll enjoy watching him play, and brag about having him, but we will be nowhere near as passionate about him as the Milan fans are.(unless he does an Uwe Rosler, or a Shaun Goater and acheive cult status). So will he play with nerves, and be half the player he was at Milan?

Hope not, and I for one, can't wait to find out..just my thoughts, that's all

blueshortshorts said:
this is one of my concerns..does the fact that he such a great player and the fact that he unconditionally adored by his fans go hand in hand. At Milan he feels loved, and plays without fear. I wonder wether he could be as good at City.

We all adore Shauny because he is a blue at heart, and we forgive him mistakes and allow him to play, and that brings the best out in him. I don't really see any of us "adoring" Kaka, we'll enjoy watching him play, and brag about having him, but we will be nowhere near as passionate about him as the Milan fans are.(unless he does an Uwe Rosler, or a Shaun Goater and acheive cult status). So will he play with nerves, and be half the player he was at Milan?

Hope not, and I for one, can't wait to find out..just my thoughts, that's all

good post that m8 amongst all the madness, never thought about that side of it all.... goes away to think for a while....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.