The run up to the final.

B B

BLUEMATT23

Has anyone noticed that ourselves and Wigan play exactly the same teams in the run up to Wembley after the league fixture this past week?. Weird or what.

Tottenham - Tottenham v City. Wigan v Tottenham
West Ham - City v West Ham, West Ham v Wigan
Swansea - Swansea v City. Wigan v Swansea.
West Brom - City v West Brom. West Brom v Wigan

PaleBlue said:
I've wanted Wigan down this season, because they've escaped a few times recently, have small crowds, roll over for Utd etc but watching them at our place outplay us at times I now hope they stay up. That's weird.

Are you serious!?... It was Wigan who beat united at wigan last year which started the slide of united and allowed us to turn around the 8 point deficit

Give your head a wobble pal!

PaleBlue said:
I've wanted Wigan down this season, because they've escaped a few times recently, have small crowds, roll over for Utd etc but watching them at our place outplay us at times I now hope they stay up. That's weird.
Why should the club/team suffer for the apathy of the locals?

Yeah get rid of every local away Paleblue - that especially the cheapest one by a mile.

The last time city won the FA Cup the champions league final was held at wembley. Spooky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.