The season after winning the PL

Interesting entry for City in Sky’s ‘Premier League clubs' biggest weaknesses revealed’ click bait article.

Hitting the Woodwork

The champions scored a record 106 league goals in the previous campaign, but remarkably they could have scored more. Not only did they miss the most big chances (63), but they also hit the woodwork 23 times - seven more than Arsenal in second.

Last edited:
Because it probably is or could quickly easily turn into one and that some choose to put last season aside and look at the situation without their blue-tinted specs..Our strongest option is a now 33 year old,who with the WC and the aftermath he went through,could easily have a Yaya-esque decline in a space of months.The next best options there are two crocks in Gundogan and Delph and whose qualities are suitable for other positions..That's it.No one else currently in the squad can play there..Not Stones,Not De Bruyne.
The drop off in quality between Fernandinho and the next best option(s) is huge for a club that is intending to stay at the top.
Then again dinho might be fine,he can be managed to play certain games and keep him fresh,pep knows what he doing i'm sure

What worries me is that should Aguero and Jesus get injured, who have we got to come in and replace them. We can't rely on a player from the other ranks like Nmecha, who hasn't got any many 1st team games under his belt. I know that either Mahrez or Sterling can play there. However can they play there for 7/8 games on the trot, if the need arises.

Pep needs to bring in a striker to help our 2 strikers should they both get injured.
Great selling point,come and sit on the bench on the off chance our 2 strikers get injured

There's some spoilt brats on here, we just won title with record points, goals and difference I've got faith in Pep and believe he knows what he's doing

There's some spoilt brats on here, we just won title with record points, goals and difference I've got faith in Pep and believe he knows what he's doing
Everyone highlighted the areas that needed strengthening to push on even more at the end of last season. We haven't (so far) Nothing spoilt brat about it.
But as you say - in Pep we must trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.