The Semi's

King Of The Kippax

Optimistic i know, but does any know if we do go through are we home or away 1st leg aginst Werder Bremen/Udinese. From how i read it on UEFA it was Werder Bremen/Udinese v Hamburg/Man City. Want to book the time off work provisionally and if it doesnt happen then i can always cancel

Cheers

King Of The Kippax said:
Optimistic i know, but does any know if we do go through are we home or away 1st leg aginst Werder Bremen/Udinese. From how i read it on UEFA it was Werder Bremen/Udinese v Hamburg/Man City. Want to book the time off work provisionally and if it doesnt happen then i can always cancel

Cheers

Will be away first mate (30th April)

this will help..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/download/competitions/uefacup/81/22/59/812259_download.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/dow ... wnload.pdf</a>

M35 Blue said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Optimistic i know, but does any know if we do go through are we home or away 1st leg aginst Werder Bremen/Udinese. From how i read it on UEFA it was Werder Bremen/Udinese v Hamburg/Man City. Want to book the time off work provisionally and if it doesnt happen then i can always cancel<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Cheers
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Will be away first mate (30th April)

Cheers mate

From City website last week:

"City will face Hamburg in the quarter final of the UEFA Cup.
The lunchtime draw in Nyon paired us with Vincent Kompany's and Nigel de Jong's former club, who we played in a pre-season friendly in Hamburg last July.

The away leg will be first; dates for the games are likely to be April 9th and April 16th, but this will be confirmed in due course.

Should the Blues make it past Martin Jol's side, they could face German opposition in the semi-finals, with the winners of our tie drawn to face either Werder Bremen or Udinese, with the away leg coming first."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.