The set up!!!!

blue_chili_pepper

good morning lads and lasses! As all of you should know january is apon us and im hear today to tell you about the SET UP!! come the 1st of jan when you wake up with a hangover from the partying the night before blah blah there are some things that are essential if you are going to survive the transfer window! first of all bed sheets must be clean and smelling fresh for the long month ahead dont want sick or anything else smelling the room out! lying in bed or sitting on a couch must be accessible to you. Make sure your fridge is stocked full of food and drink for when the breaks come on a quick sandwhich and drink can be made. ( also a little tip if wanting cheese you could cut it the day before to save valueable time) Microwaveable meals are acceptable but please stick to the minute rustlers burgers as anything more will ruin your january experience! beer must be present in the fridge or in ones hand regardless of time etc ( you know when we sign kaka that beer is handy) Sky sports news should be on AT ALL TIMES!!!!! failure to do so will result in missing potential transfers for our club/ from our club! Its should be set at a decent volume so the ears dont have to strain to hear. Mobile phone should be switched on to A) wind up rag mates about our superstar signings B) interact with fellow blues about the superstars with have signed C) ring the missus and tell here to buy more beer!!!! A laptop/computer is advised but not essential, people with internet access should log on to blue moon accordingly. If possible learn to sleep inbetween breaks so you know when to wake up for sky sports news! Pen and paper is a good way of remembering who we have signed and how much for but for also writing down other teams buys. Well i think that is a good way of lasting the month, OH forgot one thing make sure you have quite afew boxes of KLEENEX right next to your.

happy january transfer window! cya all in a month!

if their is anything you would like to add, by all means add it!

A good hand sanitiser is useful.

Some posters have freely spoken on here about 'power w@nks'. Me being a good clean living catholic boy do not know of such things. However, when we signed Robinho, I was aware of involuntary touching of the crotch area. It was just a small contenting pat, but nontheless can transmit germs to the Rustler burgers.

Graeme Souness said:
A good hand sanitiser is useful.

Some posters have freely spoken on here about 'power w@nks'. Me being a good clean living catholic boy do not know of such things. However, when we signed Robinho, I was aware of involuntary touching of the crotch area. It was just a small contenting pat, but nontheless can transmit germs to the Rustler burgers.

yeah i never thought of the hand sanitiser! a strong one might be needed due to more than 5 a day PWs (power wanks) don't want to eat funky rustlers burger do you lol :)

Just two more sleeps to become efficient on using google (if fact setup iGoogle) and YouTube so you can drool and power wank over the signing made. If you have a den move microwave into said den then you do not have to move. TODAY you must stock up airwick fresheners 30 days in the same room can be a stressful to the smell.

Confirming my roots, having been dragged up on an Oldham Council estate that made Shameless look like Dallas.......

Pre butter some muffins, and have a plentiful supply of Pot Noodles. Pot Noodle Growlers!!! You haven't lived unless you've tried them....

The essential "surviving january" pack!
c27ti.jpg
Kleenex.jpg
sky_l.gif

582958.gif
sanyo_microwave.jpg
2vk0zrq.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.