the shame and the embarrasment !!!!

corky1970 said:
Ive been wondering why my work collegues have been acting strange all week, ive been wondering wht the laughing has been about.....ive been looking in the mirror to see if i had a sign on my back, but no here it is.

ive been the victim of the biggest wind up my office has see.
you see im a blue in a fountain of red shite and leeds scum bags .
they know im the most avid City fan, the most loyal and with our recent good fortune, this has caused some friction here.

now then when a screen print of a certain connection of a german international was emailed to me, along with account details and follow up connection emails confirming said connection......i being a fool believed my " best mates"

it transpires a dummy account and connection was set up on the account with the sole purpose of tricking and winding me up.
Of course pissed up i go and blurt all this shit out on here........what a fucking numpty !

im a truly sorry, im am so sorry to all the PM,S i convinced .....im feel a fool !!

needless to say im going to be a little quieter on here and slowly build my reputation up again ( if i fucking had one in the first place)

ctid

shit happens mate

Thats one way of taking the heat of yourself lol ;-)

we've all been victims of work place wind ups mate, no worries....you will get your revenge when we win the league and you can shove it down there necks!

Fell for that didn't you fella,and I suppose everyone on here did as well.

A little gutted as well,would have been a quality signing.

Fair play for fronting up corky but do you think Paddy Power will give me my money back?? I reckon the 7/2 odds will change rather quickly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.