the shame and the embarrasment !!!!

Not that I approve of silly boys making forum wagers - but - as I recall, the wager was that the German chappie would / would not sign in the current transfer window.

IF my recollection is correct, that would mean calls for settlement are a little premature - even if the outcome now looks 99.99% certain.

By all means, demand satisfaction or pistols at dawn once the transfer window is closed - but surely not before?

If anyone is 100% certain the transfer won't take place, I assume you'll give me 10,000 / 1 odds and I'd be happy to wager 50p at those odds against the first taker.

Corky had already posted he would set up a PayPal account and pay up.

He still hasn't. Like I said, I think he was WUMming all along (under the influence) and this story about his colleagues pranking him about Schweinsteiger signing for City might have been an original excuse but imho it was just a bullshit excuse and I am quite surprised to see so many people fall for it. :)

avoidconfusion said:

He still hasn't. Like I said, I think he was WUMming all along (under the influence) and this story about his colleagues pranking him about Schweinsteiger signing for City might have been an original excuse but imho it was just a bullshit excuse and I am quite surprised to see so many people fall for it. :)

Stop hassling people for money on the internet. Or at least offer to cure my erectile dysfunction* or something.

*No, seriously. Please.

avoidconfusion said:

Ah well, if the chap's already conceded.

BTW, have you got an effective cure for erectile dysfunction? I've been left some cash by this bloke from Nigeria so cost is no problem.

BobbyLazarus said:
avoidconfusion said:

Ah well, if the chap's already conceded.

BTW, have you got an effective cure for erectile dysfunction? I've been left some cash by this bloke from Nigeria so cost is no problem.

Ironically, I can only get it up when making love to a bloke from Nigeria. It's not ideal.

There is still more than a month until the transfer window shuts. Until it does, and if and when Schweinsteiger is not a blue, then I'm sure he'll pay up. Corky is a good lad and I'm sure he'll honour his bets.
But until then, those of you banging on about your 50 quid should stop crying like babies. We don't know who the club is or isn't trying to sign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.