The shooting and killing of Ahmaud Arbery

They’re both hate crimes imo.
The Stephen Lawrence killers will have known they did wrong and were rightfully prosecuted.
This other pair of cunts won’t think they did anything wrong and probably won’t be prosecuted !
They’ve been arrested and now the video is out I’m very confident they’ll do time. Without it, they were free and clear.

They’ve been arrested and now the video is out I’m very confident they’ll do time. Without it, they were free and clear.

Wonder why the video took so long to surface? Could it be that it was submitted to the local police who just sat on it because the elder of the 2 assailants was a retired 30 year local cop/detective?

Just seen the mugshots of the 2 assailants. They couldn't have looked more like racist rednecks if they'd tried.

The US is one fucked up country. If Trump gets another 4 years it will be in failed state territory.

i didn t read the story fully it caught my eye in yesterdays headlines...... sick. thoughts are with his family and friends, as i hope they stick together to deal with this this tragedy.

i ve seen worse online with cops involved , including murder in the tube. America has issues.

I saw the video going around this morning, it made me feel sick and has been on my mind all day. If you need to see it it's all over twitter.

Ahmaud Arbery, a black male was jogging through a neighbourhood when a pickup truck start following him. On that pickup truck were Travis and Gregory McMichael a father and son duo, who pulled out their guns and tried to stop him. He tries to protect himself by wrestling the gun from them and they gun him down. They claimed self defence back in February but they should both be doing life now this video has emerged.

It was one of the worst hate crimes I have seen.

Supposedly because they were attempting a citizen's arrest they weren't arrested but to me that was straight up murder.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...called-911-report-black-male-running-shooting

Its despicable. Just think, without that video these racist twats would have got off scott free. Its blows my mind. The older one is a retired policeman. Absolutely sickening

soi4bbuvogx41.jpg

Pretty much sums up the whole fucked up situation about it.

Bear in mind that this is the guy that called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5.

Notwithstanding all his many faults, that is a tweet rather more becoming of a statesmen than I would have expected. Credit it where it's due. Fine words don't amount to much I know but nothing wrong with the tweet itself.

Notwithstanding all his many faults, that is a tweet rather more becoming of a statesmen than I would have expected. Credit it where it's due. Fine words don't amount to much I know but nothing wrong with the tweet itself.
Yes, that tweet in isolation is fine, but the if you read the thread he goes on to say: "There could be something that we didn’t see on tape", which is something we all know he would not be saying had the perpetrators been black and the victim white.

Yes, that tweet in isolation is fine, but the if you read the thread he goes on to say: "There could be something that we didn’t see on tape", which is something we all know he would not be saying had the perpetrators been black and the victim white.

"Yeah, really sad, really sad, looked a good guy. You never know though, maybe he deserved it. Really sad though"

Statesmanlike

Oh. I had a flicker of hope for the man. To quote/paraphrase the wonderful Edmund Blackadder, I use the term man in its broadest possible sense (Baldrick), for as we know, God made man in his own image and it would be a sad lookout for Christians around the world if God looked anything like you.
I read the bit quoted and thought there is a nice little bit of empathy, not something usually associated with Trump. You have shattered no illusions btw.
#shame.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.