The skipper hits back

Absolutely ace, Vinnie. You are a legend on and off the pitch.

And a City Knight of the Realm

City Raider said:
lol after all the shite that was written about the unreasonable demands of the players in pre-season, Kompany has started a twitter campaign - #RumoursAusTirol - some crackers on there:

@VincentKompany: Lots of funny stories in the papers about our stay in Austria. :-) We might aswell all join in with the #RumoursAusTirol!

@VincentKompany: Apparently fresh water is flown in by helicopters straight from the top of the Mont Blanc for the Manchester City players. #RumoursAusTirol

@VincentKompany: ManCity players have requested for hotel staff to bow, and stop working every single time a player was in their vicinity. #RumoursAusTirol

@tom_c_green: @VincentKompany each player demands a new pair of boots every 37 seconds, carried through the mountains by unicorns #RumoursAusTirol

@PastorBolu: @VincentKompany #RumoursAusTirol. I heard aeroplanes have to take players from the substitute bench to the field of play.

Well thats next weeks headlines sorted for the Lazy Basts at the daily fail sorted then.

Skashion said:
I love Vinny. How the fuck we ever made Tevez captain over Vinny who is the epitome of a great captain I'll never know. Hope he's here until the end of his playing career and beyond.
It was part fo the bribe to get Carlos to stay after the first time he said he wnated to leave in Summer 2010. I think it was Marwood/Cook's doing, rather than a Roberto move. ...Pay rise, captaincy, getting rid of players he didn't like in Adebayor and Bellamy etc...

ForzaMancini said:
Also Mancini comes from Italy where the captains armband often went to the best player in the team, as Tevez was for us.
Why is Kompany the captain now then instead of Aguero?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
It was part fo the bribe to get Carlos to stay after the first time he said he wnated to leave in Summer 2010. I think it was Marwood/Cook's doing, rather than a Roberto move. ...Pay rise, captaincy, getting rid of players he didn't like in Adebayor and Bellamy etc...
We should give the captaincy back to him then.

Skashion said:
danburge82 said:
We should give the captaincy back to him then.
:D don't know about that!

I've heard they've had the sound system ripped out and are serenaded by the original cast of the Sound of Music.

See page 3 for compromising pictures of Carlos Tevez and Heidi in a bubble bath of melted Lindt chocolate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.