the slowest city player you have seen?

blue cigar said:
my top 3 are gary megson,michael frontzek and trevor christie,all looked they were trying to run into a wind tunnel with hob-nailed boots on.

Rick Holden. Chest hair grows quicker than he could run! Love the comment about Trevor Christie, he was class LOL!!!

Jamie Pollock had no pace whatsoever. Also Eyal Berkovic didn't have much pace either, he just had loads fo skill and flair to back it up.
Michael Tarnat another one.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Dodo Didi Hamman. He never ran. On my scale of traversing the surface of the earth, he never ever reached what I would call a brisk walk.
Smoked like a chimney - got away with it when he was younger but looked like a 20 a day man when he dragged himself round the pitch at a snails pace against Nottingham Forrest.

seem to remember Kevin Bond giving the ilusion of going backwards when he was running forwards, if that makes sense..

greasedupdeafguy said:
Antoine Sibieski

Yep, I remember City v Liverpool when we won 1-0 (cracker from Musampa) and Sibierski and their defender Pellgrino were having a one on one 'race' for the ball, they were both moving so slowly I thought I was watching in slow motion!

Oh well, at least Antoine 'the pilot' Sibierski was good in the air.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.