The Smiths Disco - star and garter

bainy

Not been for years, but going again in June...so has anyone been lately? if so what time is it a sell out? was planning on going for 11pm, will this be ok or do we need to get there earlier? its pay on the door i think

bainy said:
Not been for years, but going again in June...so has anyone been lately? if so what time is it a sell out? was planning on going for 11pm, will this be ok or do we need to get there earlier? its pay on the door i think

Not going. But how will it be a sell out if its pay on the door?

johnmc said:
bainy said:

Apparently it reaches capacity and then its 1 in 1 out...so my question is, at what time does this usually happen? Dont want to be queuing for ages!!

Never been but always fancied it, I go past there on a daily basis and always think I'll have to go in there next time there's a Smiths night on! (Been doing that for years now)

johnmc said:
bainy said:

Because it has finite floorspace, like most buildings I presume.

bainy said:

Are they definitely not doing advanced tickets? They always did fill up quickly so it'll be worth planning ahead.

Try and get to Smile when I'm up in Manchester on a Saturday Evening.

PistonBlue said:
johnmc said:
bainy said:

Apologies. Thought the question was is it a sell out. Not what time does it sell out/fill up. My bad.

Me and the Fat Hombre went a few months ago. Think we just turned up. Pub downstairs and then the disco bit upstairs. Big enough dance floor and a few break off areas. It was alright, although they played a bit too much Morrissey stuff as opposed to Smiths material.

johnmc said:
PistonBlue said:
johnmc said:

Apologies. Thought the question was is it a sell out. Not what time does it sell out/fill up. My bad.

Yeah, I know sorry, just felt like being a smartarse for a bit. I'll stop now.

Blue Punter said:
Me and the Fat Hombre went a few months ago. Think we just turned up. Pub downstairs and then the disco bit upstairs. Big enough dance floor and a few break off areas. It was alright, although they played a bit too much Morrissey stuff as opposed to Smiths material.

Cheers, i think its actually called 'The Morrissey Smiths Disco'. Theres a few of us travelling over from Sheff and i dont want to spend half the night queuing!
Liam / Felix whats the script??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.