The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Very enjoyable gig (and pints before hand in a local bar.)
The sound was much better than at Orlando both for the band and the Great Man himself.
Wonderful rendition of Please, please, please.....
Only slight downer was the amount of folk in front of us (4th row of the balcony) continually up amd down for either a piss or a pint. Or both. Fucks sake, can't you all not go 70 mins without either?

May try and squeeze in one of the New York dates in if flights match up with work.

Very enjoyable gig (and pints before hand in a local bar.)
The sound was much better than at Orlando both for the band and the Great Man himself.
Wonderful rendition of Please, please, please.....
Only slight downer was the amount of folk in front of us (4th row of the balcony) continually up amd down for either a piss or a pint. Or both. Fucks sake, can't you all not go 70 mins without either?

May try and squeeze in one of the New York dates in if flights match up with work.
Have the gigs been sold out? Heard the NY ones have not been selling well

Have the gigs been sold out? Heard the NY ones have not been selling well
Yes Orlando and St Pete were sold out.
The issue with NY not selling out is the ridiculous prices folk are being asked to play.

I spent both gigs with a friend of mine from Brooklyn who is now going to Atlanta, Nashville amd Memphis too but not on her doorstep in NY because the prices are beyond reasonable

The issue with NY not selling out is the ridiculous prices folk are being asked to play.

I spent both gigs with a friend of mine from Brooklyn who is now going to Atlanta, Nashville amd Memphis too but not on her doorstep in NY because the prices are beyond reasonable
I think they have lowered them a bit now as seems you can get one for about $69 which is less than I paid in London and Liverpool. Looks like some nights only have limited availability now so the price drop may have helped.

I know there have been lots of complaints about setlist but to be honest I would have been happy with the one you got last night.

I agree the band are a bit statuesque though.

The issue with NY not selling out is the ridiculous amount folk are being asked to play.

Bit harsh - I think that's a really incentive way to interact with the audience............... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.