The Solution

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
When all the dust (and media crap) settles;

Keep Tevez in cold storage and play him when it best suits us. Carling cup etc.......... After all its a huge investment that we really can’t afford the value to drop on, as any profit on his sale will help offset our losses against the FFPR....or so i believe? Work this to our advantage. Because if we are not careful, the predators out there (RM for one) will look to pick up the spoilt brat on the cheap......to our detriment!!

Rotate the strikers as its starting to look stale up front, Dzeko (for now) on the bench at Blackburn, start with Balo and Aguero, keep it that way for the following games against Villa and Wolves.

Bring NDJ in and rest Yaya.

Bring in Milner and rest Gaz Baz

Continue to assess the Hargreaves fitness.

Notice the term of 'resting' players (apart from the spoilt brat of course!) rather than dropping them, its what Bobby said would happen before the season started/

Everyone, we are a long way from a crisis, despite what the media wankfest is making out....get behind the boys and Bobby lad, together we will go onto much bigger things in the future. This is but a mere 'bump-in-the-road' which we will quickly move on from........once we remove the one bad apple!!

Easy Peasy !!

Forza Man City - Forza Mancini

Erm hello!! where have you been hiding this week? If we can't get him to play in a champions league game how the f*ck are we gonna get him to play in the carling cup or any other meaningless games?

So the solution is to play him in a fixture he wouldn't give a toss about - while someone who cared would be sat on the bench?

Gstack166 said:
Erm hello!! where have you been hiding this week? If we can't get him to play in a champions league game how the f*ck are we gonna get him to play in the carling cup or any other meaningless games?

Hello......for a start we are his employers and pay his salary.

As it has already been stated "Tevez pledging to report for training, in line with a stated aim of "fulfilling the terms of his contract" as outlined in the statement he released on Wednesday"

And of course, he is now taking advice and is coming out with all the PC statements, but its now been stated by him nonetheless...

So, he is now (more than ever) duty bound to play in any game we deem fit my friend... :-)

The solution is he never steps foot in the corridors of the Etihad Stadium... he never gets near a training session.... the solution is he just FUCKS RIGHT OFF

what happens in the next games if Balo gets a meaningless red card against Blackburn ?, bring on good-ol-always-smiley-dzeko on ?

the_one said:
what happens in the next games if Balo gets a meaningless red card against Blackburn ?, bring on good-ol-always-smiley-dzeko on ?

What's the point you are trying to make, exactly?

Impeccable said:
The solution is he never steps foot in the corridors of the Etihad Stadium... he never gets near a training session.... the solution is he just FUCKS RIGHT OFF

Agreed.......but look at the situation completely devoid of any emotion (hard I know, as i was screaming all sorts of obscenities at him on Tuesday afternoon here - having taken an afternoon off work!) and we have to protect the investment, which had risen so high after last season. His valuation by the club was somewhere between 35-45Million, which could have dropped by as much as 10Million this week alone!

I personally agree with the opinion of many that he is finished at the club, which is both a shame as we will miss his goals, but necessary as he is without a doubt a bad apple. Its
how we handle the business side of all this that worries me and letting somebody pick him potentially on-the-cheap....

BufordUSABlue said:
Impeccable said:

Agreed.......but look at the situation completely devoid of any emotion (hard I know, as i was screaming all sorts of obscenities at him on Tuesday afternoon here - having taken an afternoon off work!) and we have to protect the investment, which had risen so high after last season. His valuation by the club was somewhere between 35-45Million, which could have dropped by as much as 10Million this week alone!

I personally agree with the opinion of many that he is finished at the club, which is both a shame as we will miss his goals, but necessary as he is without a doubt a bad apple. Its
how we handle the business side of all this that worries me and letting somebody pick him potentially on-the-cheap....

Hear what you say - and agree. However, he must not be given the privilege of wearing a City shirt ever again.

BufordUSABlue said:
Gstack166 said:

Hello......for a start we are his employers and pay his salary.

As it has already been stated "Tevez pledging to report for training, in line with a stated aim of "fulfilling the terms of his contract" as outlined in the statement he released on Wednesday"

And of course, he is now taking advice and is coming out with all the PC statements, but its now been stated by him nonetheless...

So, he is now (more than ever) duty bound to play in any game we deem fit my friend... :-)

Don't want the little fucker in the changing rooms let along the bench or pitch!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.