The Spanish Love Silva

Howling Wolf said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Howling Wolf said:
Just got back from a week in Mallorca and was surprised by the number of spaniards namely the waiters who would come up to me and say, 'man city, david silva, fantastic, etc etc', also lots of comments about aguera and tevez.

most were real fans, think even the spanish realise we are about to make some waves in europe this season.

You reckon they could spell their players names right ;)

Silva was apart of 2008 and 2010 course they are going to love him.

was it you who pointed out i spelt teves wrong last time i posted something on here. ok i spel things worn so waht, fcuk of!!!

^LOL to this.^

Hello everyone.
I am Spanish and I'm a fan of David Silva from years ago when I first time in Vigo. Valencia had given up a season at Celta Vigo and since I saw him play I fell in love with this small tarball genius who despite his young age, and was the team leader. Later exploded in Valencia and the Spanish national team ..
Manchester city increasingly has more followers in Spain thanks to David. It is those players you expect each day to see what magic trick out of his left boot.
FANTASTIC!
Good luck to Manchester City in the Champions League but has the toughest group.
Villarreal seems the weakest of the group but has a very good team BORJA VALERO, CANI, Senna and Rossi are very dangerous and make a football like Arsenal.
I love the premier league. Let city, this year we won the European Cup!.

Hello everyone.
I am Spanish and I'm a fan of David Silva from years ago when I first time in Vigo. Valencia had given up a season at Celta Vigo and since I saw him play I fell in love with this small tarball genius who despite his young age, and was the team leader. Later exploded in Valencia and the Spanish national team ..
Manchester city increasingly has more followers in Spain thanks to David. It is those players you expect each day to see what magic trick out of his left boot.
FANTASTIC!
Good luck to Manchester City in the Champions League but has the toughest group.
Villarreal seems the weakest of the group but has a very good team BORJA VALERO, CANI, Senna and Rossi are very dangerous and make a football like Arsenal.
I love the premier league. Let city, this year we won the European Cup!.

pretty amazing to see the change, if you said manchester city 10 years ago to a spanish waiter they would look at you puzzled and then give the dreaded response!

Mostovoi said:
Hello everyone
I am Russian and not only I share your love for Silva but give you a huge thumbs up for taking the name of the great Russian footballer Alejandro Mostovoi as your nickname. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.