The Spirals

leenik

are the names printed round the spirals current season ticket holders or just random past/present members? was looking for myself the other day (sad i know) and cant find me!!! the loose alphabetical order is a wee bit confusing!!

Don't think anyone's sure any more. Someone found their name the other week so they are real people. I've never found mine but it's not like you can read the ones around the 'upper spirals' from ground level anyway. It's the gesture

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Found my name on one of them a few months back.
My understanding is they were the names of current season ticket holders during the season they were put up

think thats correct,my dads still there but passed away last season.

i believe it was the names of all the seasoncard holders at the time that they " spruced up " the spirals -- couple of seasons ago i think.

kippaxstu said:
i believe it was the names of all the seasoncard holders at the time that they " spruced up " the spirals -- couple of seasons ago i think.

That's true. Annoying thing is that mine is now covered up with one of those Etihad banners :-(

Bluebird1 said:
kippaxstu said:

That's true. Annoying thing is that mine is now covered up with one of those Etihad banners :-(

Offer them £400 mil and I am sure they will rectify it for you mate.

I want you to find out why Joe, it's dragging me down. Come back tomorrow and tell me how it should be. This is how it feels when two worlds collide.

Bluebird1 said:
kippaxstu said:

Might be worth checking another spiral, apparantly each seasoncard holders name is on every spiral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.