The Spiteful Nine

I can't answer that. Perhaps we were waiting for the right moment and I'd say now is the right moment. The other possible reason is that it's a criminal matter and we can't do anything until the police make a move.

I really hope its something damaging to the club, so much so the rest of the football world gives them a wide birth.

Burnley can fuck off for a start the racist twats
Get Dwight McNeill off them and loan him to Blackburn
Then put a bid in for Harry Kane Jadon sancho and Kai havertz
Time to cause havoc

I can't answer that. Perhaps we were waiting for the right moment and I'd say now is the right moment. The other possible reason is that it's a criminal matter and we can't do anything until the police make a move.
But on what basis did they get an injunction?
Any NDA could not apply to non involved third parties and how did Liverpool get the court to put a secrecy order on it? The hacking story was an open secret.

The ring leaders are the dippers, American owners taking the high ground, just like a vast majority of Americans.

The President of the USA: Donald Trump, the epitome of an American.

Our own and his country are clearly hated, please can anyone tell me why? This is far deeper than exploitation of cheap labour and alleged human rights.
Us sports ownership is all about ganging up, forming a monopoly and draining as much money out of the sport as possible. It's how every us sport operates and it's appalling that journalists don't seem to notice or care that they want to bring that model over here

Unfortunately PB if that is the case and it is Merseyside Police we know their reputation for making any moves against their beloved coach wreckers don't we!!? So I am not holding my breath.

Us sports ownership is all about ganging up, forming a monopoly and draining as much money out of the sport as possible. It's how every us sport operates and it's appalling that journalists don't seem to notice or care that they want to bring that model over here
Completely and totally agree, it's all about the $, as you said why can't our media see through this?

The turnaround of our club from HRH Sheik Mansour has been simply magnificent from top to bottom.

He and his execs have revolutionized how a football club is run, professionalism at its finest.

The infrastructure built is world class, the investment in Manchester, the employment of local people and firms.

What is the issue?

Completely and totally agree, it's all about the $, as you said why can't our media see through this?

The turnaround of our club from HRH Sheik Mansour has been simply magnificent from top to bottom.

He and his execs have revolutionized how a football club is run, professionalism at its finest.

The infrastructure built is world class, the investment in Manchester, the employment of local people and firms.

What is the issue?

The issue is we're making them look bad whilst playing great football. It's easy to sell the rhetoric that we 're cheating, that's why we're winning. When that goes away, it will come down to we're winning because of investment and being a superbly run club. That's when their fans will turn inwardly on their owners (a bit like United on the Glazers). That's what they don't want! Can you imagine if the KOP turned on FSG? That would be a sight to behold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.