The Spiteful Nine

Liverpool and United can fuck off. They're acting on pure malice and jealousy.

The other clubs are just trying to free up an extra European spot I think, I'm not sure how vitriolic their intents are.

Also fuck Tottenham just because.

89006a0953999d4f7d498f7e0dc1ca5b.jpg
Put the dippers at the bottom as that will annoy them

I still for the life of me can not understand what the likes of Burnley,Wolves, hoped to achieve.

With all due respect they are not a threat to the established Top 4.

The rest were all hoping to benefit from our demise.

But these 2 ?.

Burning your Bridges.

Good luck ever trying to get any of our Youngsters on Season long lone.

Wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire now.

Actually nothing worse than some arsehole jumping in trying to sucker punch you when you are already down.

It's really not hard to understand. It's 8 clubs (businesses) looking out for themselves, freeing up an extra spot at the table for them to earn more money. An 8th place finish would very likely give European Football next season.

It's really not hard to understand. It's 8 clubs (businesses) looking out for themselves, freeing up an extra spot at the table for them to earn more money. An 8th place finish would very likely give European Football next season.
****s, then?

Oh that is ok then,you still sticking to your stance that nobody has been out to get us on this subject ?
The Europa league is a killer for the smaller team,I don't know why they would bother

1- Liverpool murdering scum fans
2- Man Utd unknown until Feb 58
3-Arsenal Former winners of the 4th placed Trophy
4- Chelsea owned by Russian oligarch no doubt body’s under motorways
5-Spurs WHO Big club hahahahaha
6-Wolves no doubt have rabies
7-Leicester One trophy now think there with the big boys
8-Burnley see why Hart doesn’t get a game he only has five fingers unlike inbred Burnley people

Last edited:
1- Liverpool murdering scum fans
2- Man Utd unknown until Feb 58
3-Arsenal Former winners of the 4th placed Trophy
4- Chelsea owned by Russian oligarch no doubt body’s under motorways
5-Spurs WHO Big club hahahahaha
6-Everton good manger shit team shit stadium
7-Leicester One trophy now think there with the big boys
8-Burnley see why Hart doesn’t get a game he only has five fingers unlike inbred Burnley people

Er its those Bastardi Wolves and not Everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.