1) Chelsea
2) scum
3) City
4) Arsenal
5) Spurs
6) Villa
7) Liverpool
8) Everton

I think we will go for 1st, we won't get it but we will be in with a shout, and we will sort of acidently end up battling the scum for 2nd.

Just imagine finishing above the twats...Heaven!

---------------------Given------------------------
Boatang---Toure---Kompany---Lescott
---------------Yaya------De Jong-------------
Silva----------------Tevez-------------Robinho
-------------------------Ade-----------------------

Great side!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The problem is other teams laying down and dying on the rags spots them atleast 10points every season on the rest of us.

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 pm --

The problem is other teams laying down and dying on the rags spots them atleast 10points every season on the rest of us.

quite; and the likes of mick maccarthy and wolves are basically allowed to get away with it

Sleeping_Easy said:
superblue91 said:
By the way, how far have we come,when you dont even bother to put dipperpools squad up,,lol im fuckin luvin it

I thought about putting them up but then looked at the bookies odds which look like this:

Chelsea 6/4, Man Utd 9/4, Man City 5/1, Arsenal 7/1, Liverpool 8/1, Tottenham 50/1, Aston Villa 150/1

and thought that they were being considerably generous to the dippers they should be around the same odds as spurs. I'm loving the fact that were now outright 3rd favs when we started the summer joint 5th favs with spurs

I reckon the Spuds have got a far better chance of winning the league than Liverpool have. I honestly believe they wont qualify for the EUROPA next year. The only reason they did so this season was because of Portsmouth's dodgy finances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.