The states driving holiday

hilts

I have driven on holiday thru Vegas, Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, San Diego, la, San Francisco on fly drive but me and the Mrs fancy just getting a flight and a hire car and winging it for a couple of weeks, should we pick west coast or east coast, we only have 2 weeks so want 5 or 6 six places to visit, any Ideas or would Europe be better

East Coast - loop around New England would be my recommendation - Niagara, Boston, Cape Cod, New York and if the days work see if you can get down as far as Washington

I have driven on holiday thru Vegas, Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, San Diego, la, San Francisco on fly drive but me and the Mrs fancy just getting a flight and a hire car and winging it for a couple of weeks, should we pick west coast or east coast, we only have 2 weeks so want 5 or 6 six places to visit, any Ideas or would Europe be better
You've done all of that without being able to spell 'through'?

Oregon, Washington, head east to Montana, South into Idaho and Western Wyoming back to where you started via Northern Nevada

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.