The Stone Roses

Just remembered Burn My Eyes was released in 1994.

That's my contemporary to Reni.

Best add Jimmy Chamberlain to the list too.

Off to watch Pearl Jam later as well. Another far more technically gifted band.

Tschuss.

It's gonna piss it down tin Manchester his weekend according to the forecasters - hope they're wrong - enjoy if you're fortunate enough to be going!!!!!!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Buddy Rich, now there's a drummer! If you haven't heard of him youtube him you won't be disappointed.

And while you are at it look up Ray Brown Jaco (bass), Wes Montgomery guitar - all brilliant, and like Buddy rich fuck all to do with the Stone roses. That whole early period / 1st album is great. Went shit after that IMHO

LongsightM13 said:
mr t said:
It's gonna piss it down tin Manchester his weekend according to the forecasters - hope they're wrong - enjoy if you're fortunate enough to be going!!!!!!
Thanks for the info, but the gigs are next weekend
You're right mate - I need to stop boozing while watching the England games haha

mr t said:
LongsightM13 said:
mr t said:
Thanks for the info, but the gigs are next weekend
You're right mate - I need to stop boozing while watching the England games haha

Get a 10 day Manchester forecast lads - it's not good, a mudbath.

They (Heaton Pk) started to prepare for the gigs on Monday just gone - it's all going up.

Went to see the Roses in Lyon last night. What a truly remarkable gig by a remarkable band. Reni, John, and Mani were incredible. Ian was Ian in a good way. Venue was a Roman amphitheater. Felt like half of Manchester was there even though the place only holds four and a half thousand people. Possibly the best live band I've ever seen. Anyone going to Heaton Park this weekend .... It'll be the best gig you see this year, this decade even.

Only downside was having to stand behind Eric Cuntona for a bit. Was funny seeing the fat fuck trying to dance though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.