The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Has there ever been 2 incidents like these (yesterday and Arse goal against us) where the reporting is completely different.

Gary O'Neil should take a look at the scrutiny all our goals receive to try and rule out them out.

Apparently on the MNC, even though there was nothing wrong with the goal and Bernardo was not interfering with play from an off side position (Rory's words) we still managed to find a loophole that should be closed!

Sound familiar, Villa HOME (my error updated) a couple of years ago.

Clearly nothing will change from the goal on Sunday, as the 'loophole' would affect half the corners we see every week. We regularly get these 'interfering' goals, and there are a handful each season that are much more worthy of debate that the Silva one.

Just a comment on the Villa 'loophole' though. It's not all one way. PGMOL's response to the Bruno/Rashford goal was the same. They said it was technically onside, but that in the future, due to the reaction across football, similar goals shouldn't be given.

Bern was jostling with the keeper most of the game, which they seemed to take in good part? Anyone notice the one when the keeper pinched Bern's ear? If we're having a talking stupid contest, should that have been penalised?

Has there ever been 2 incidents like these (yesterday and Arse goal against us) where the reporting is completely different.

Gary O'Neil should take a look at the scrutiny all our goals receive to try and rule out them out.

Apparently on the MNC, even though there was nothing wrong with the goal and Bernardo was not interfering with play from an off side position (Rory's words) we still managed to find a loophole that should be closed!

Sound familiar, Villa HOME (my error updated) a couple of years ago.

Its Boiled Piss again,
But the truth is that the goal is NOT offside, OR Silva fouled the keeper, But Skysports will spend hours debating it,
No other club gets so much airtime on Skysports with the panel debating if we have cheated again, forget all the records and the winning titles and cups, 4 in a row, 5 in a year, It's always the negative and cheat claims.

Did anybody think, "Here we go, when it went to VAR?" City beat the Premier League in court, and it could be payback time. I said straight away GOAL, but knew anything could happen after the court case win

Not offside.
Not hindering the goalkeeper when the ball hit Stones on his head.
No Wolves player reacting esp their goalkeeper did nowt.

We totally deserved it. We have to do better though. And we will do so.
Wolves deserved very little. Defending like two doubledeck busses is not my kind of football.

Not offside.
Not hindering the goalkeeper when the ball hit Stones on his head.
No Wolves player reacting esp their goalkeeper did nowt.

We totally deserved it. We have to do better though. And we will do so.
Wolves deserved very little. Defending like two doubledeck busses is not my kind of football.
Agree. Don't like conceding the first goal (or any for that matter) like we keep doing either. I think it might take until after the Nov international break to get a proper rhythm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.