The strength of todays weed

I drove up Claremont Road last night my window was down a couple of inches I shit you not the smell just hit me it was definitely being grown in one or more of the houses

I drove up Claremont Road last night my window was down a couple of inches I shit you not the smell just hit me it was definitely being grown in one or more of the houses

Claremont Road…fucking hell not been down that street in years, since I was a student probably.

Still rough as fuck I presume, like something from an actual horror movie

At least one grow occurring on a street in Moss Side/Rusholme? Great detective work Columbo!

The stuff today is just loopy. There is no wonder it fucks peoples heads up. I stopped smoking it about 20 years ago and I’m so glad I did because it’s definitely not the same as it was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.