"The stuff of Champions"

scousemanc said:
Firstly, they're NOT the champions, we are.

Secondly, hanging on for the whistle, having your penalty area bombarded with crosses, and defending a slender 1-0 lead, ultimately succumbing to an equaliser is not, I am sorry to say Sky, "the stuff of champions".

Or did Tyler just pluck that one out of the box marked "Sycophantic United Cliches"

When they say 'The stuff of Champions' they are referring to the end of this season. They have already had the coronation!

sergio-aguero_2218721b.jpg

Actions speak louder than words, unless they're shouting CHAMPIONS.

scousemanc said:
Firstly, they're NOT the champions, we are.

Secondly, hanging on for the whistle, having your penalty area bombarded with crosses, and defending a slender 1-0 lead, ultimately succumbing to an equaliser is not, I am sorry to say Sky, "the stuff of champions".

Or did Tyler just pluck that one out of the box marked "Sycophantic United Cliches"

Last may we hurt utd we hurt them badly, but its nothing compared to how much we hurt sky. The fear they have over a spell of rag mediocrity is immense. Viewing figures would plummet as the plastics simply wouldn't tune in.
They have to promote them and the brand at all times, hard when they finish with nothing at the end of a season. They adapt their script /agenda try to convince people and in fact themselves that aguero actually missed.

Re: "The stuff of Champions"

They were saying the exact same thing about us last season. It's just a figure of speech that everyone craves, don't cry about it.

Besides, let them get giddy about 'champ20ns', we all know how well that worked out last season. Their over-confidence makes me confident.

GAZZA said:

That makes bale look like a model, and thats fucking saying something..

I'm a right ugly bastard but i'd love pig face phil jones to be my wingman on a night out, as by just standing next to someone that fugly it instantly make you look amazing in comparison!

Churchill123 said:
GAZZA said:

That makes bale look like a model, and thats fucking saying something..

I'm a right ugly bastard but i'd love pig face phil jones to be my wingman on a night out, as by just standing next to someone that fugly it instantly make you look amazing in comparison!
JONES LOOKS LIKE HE WAS KICKED IN THE TUMMY BY HAZARD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.