The summer transfer window...

Personally I hope we do not go out and sign a load of new players like the scouse and rags are doing.
We have a very well settled squad and have the best record of all over the last 3 yrs in the prem.
The secret of yernited in their heyday was that they largely kept the same squad together for long periods refreshing where needed. This is what we appear to be doing so far and I think this is deliberate as opposed to being imposed on us by FFP.
Let's not forget we did go on a buying spree not so many seasons ago and we are now set to reap the benefits. No need to repeat that spending now.

How about this: remember that arsenal are rumoured to be keen on signing nastasic for 16m and want to offload carzola for the same value. Wouldn't it be smart if we cash on this. I know your concerns in this regard would border around FFP restrictions but not to worry because I have it all worked out. Take a look at the following:

Hart hg1
(Caballerro)
Wright hg2

Zabaletta
Sagna
(Richards or Rekik at CB) hg3

Kolarov
Clichy hg4

Kompany
Boyata hg5

Mangala
Demichelis

Yaya Toure
(Rodwell) hg 6

Fernandinhio
Fernando

Nasri
J. Navas

Jovetic
Carzola

Silva
Milner hg7
(Sinclair) hg8

Aguero
Dzeko

Send Negredo on loan so that we can reap the value next season: is this worthwhile? Your comments please

ojeme said:
How about this: remember that arsenal are rumoured to be keen on signing nastasic for 16m and want to offload carzola for the same value. Wouldn't it be smart if we cash on this. I know your concerns in this regard would border around FFP restrictions but not to worry because I have it all worked out. Take a look at the following:

Hart hg1
(Caballerro)
Wright hg2

Zabaletta
Sagna
(Richards or Rekik at CB) hg3

Kolarov
Clichy hg4

Kompany
Boyata hg5

Mangala
Demichelis

Yaya Toure
(Rodwell) hg 6

Fernandinhio
Fernando

Nasri
J. Navas

Jovetic
Carzola

Silva
Milner hg7
(Sinclair) hg8

Aguero
Dzeko

Send Negredo on loan so that we can reap the value next season: is this worthwhile? Your comments please

We are not going to get/do not need Cazorla.

We are going to mostly play 442.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.