The Sun Newspaper

ray21

Team supported
Manchester City
Anybody thinking of getting this paper today,dont bother,just read the City game report online,it was utter crap reporting,slagging Elano off,calling him a waster,then slagged Robinho,saying these two arent the fighters you need in the trenches,this paper is so anti-city lateley its unbelievable.

Just read the report online... what an unbiased masterpiece of journalism that is.. fucking wankers

What do they expect the subs to do when we score. run on in mass ranks and all get booked? Elano? what has he done wrong with warming up on the sidelines and being ready to come on when he gets the nod

And as for the player ratings? How Richards can be given a 6 (higher than Dunne and Onuoha) when he was the worst player with the worst attitude on the pitch by a long long way.

OK- I spotted the deliberate mistake & I claim my prize

The Sun & Newspaper in the same heading. Anyone could see through that one!

I too though Elano was slacking ...he should have warmed up with a bit more passion..

Fuck me YCMIU

"It was probably the worst case of bad warming up I've ever seen"
Stan Collymore

Save yourselves the bother guys and do what I do.Dont buy the paper,and dont read it online.I've just wrapped myself in a little bubble and am not going to bother watching SSN or anything where they can have a dig at City.It makes you feel better,trust me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.