The Sun

its evidently clear, that the vast majority, of the tabloids, have a problem with us, in the daily mirror, on the back page the headline about tevez not being happy, so he can leave, ffs he was geeing everyone up at training yesterday, does that sound like a player whos unhappy, dosnt want to stay , and isnt up for the fight..FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS, WE MUST IGNORE ALL THE NEGATIVE SHITE THAT IS COMMING OUR WAY, NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND AND BE COUNTED, AS ONE WE MUST DEFFEN OUR GREAT CLUB LIKE NEVER BEFORE, FOR GREATNESS IT UPON US, WE MUST SHOUT AND SING LIKE NEVER BEFORE, SO THE WORLD GETS THE FACT THAT WERE HERE AND WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THERE JELOUSE DIGS AT OUR GREAT CLUB,AS ONE WE MUST PUSH THE BOYS HOME, LIFT THEM LIKE NEVER BEFORE, FOR NOW IS THERE TIME, NOW THEY MUST FIGHT FOR THE CLUB, THE FANS, THE FUTURE, for never again must a generation of the worlds greatest fans have to endure the pain of so near yet so far, whilst THEM ON THE DARK SIDE BASK IN GLORY,...so lets stand , and sing as one , tommorow, FOR WE ARE CITY , the greatest in the land and all the world,......

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON YOU SAW ME STANDIN ALONE, WITHOUT A TEAM IN MY HEART , WITHOUT A TEAM OF MY OWN.....raise the fookin roof from the first wistle to the last< the lads will raise there game accordingly trust me coz i have a DREAM.

Just read it, what a twat, he has got a problem with city big style, send the tosser an e-mail. tots@the -sun.co.uk. he called us pathetic, laughable, fat cat wasters,smoothy el scarfo mancini. tosser. He also said the faroes fisherman was earning " two bob a week, priceless ".

john blue said:
Just read it, what a twat, he has got a problem with city big style, send the tosser an e-mail. tots@the -sun.co.uk. he called us pathetic, laughable, fat cat wasters,smoothy el scarfo mancini. tosser. He also said the faroes fisherman was earning " two bob a week, priceless ".
you can smell the fear cant you.

we need to show all these rag cockney fuckers this week. getting top 4 would upset everyone.

i dont know if was Millwall or the old wmbledon lot used to say

nobody likes us we dont care & wore it like a badge of honour

lets stick together get behind the lads & tell the lot of em where to stick thier lies & negativity

colinbellsboots said:
its evidently clear, that the vast majority, of the tabloids, have a problem with us, in the daily mirror, on the back page the headline about tevez not being happy, so he can leave, ffs he was geeing everyone up at training yesterday, does that sound like a player whos unhappy, dosnt want to stay , and isnt up for the fight..FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS, WE MUST IGNORE ALL THE NEGATIVE SHITE THAT IS COMMING OUR WAY, NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND AND BE COUNTED, AS ONE WE MUST DEFFEN OUR GREAT CLUB LIKE NEVER BEFORE, FOR GREATNESS IT UPON US, WE MUST SHOUT AND SING LIKE NEVER BEFORE, SO THE WORLD GETS THE FACT THAT WERE HERE AND WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THERE JELOUSE DIGS AT OUR GREAT CLUB,AS ONE WE MUST PUSH THE BOYS HOME, LIFT THEM LIKE NEVER BEFORE, FOR NOW IS THERE TIME, NOW THEY MUST FIGHT FOR THE CLUB, THE FANS, THE FUTURE, for never again must a generation of the worlds greatest fans have to endure the pain of so near yet so far, whilst THEM ON THE DARK SIDE BASK IN GLORY,...so lets stand , and sing as one , tommorow, FOR WE ARE CITY , the greatest in the land and all the world,......

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON YOU SAW ME STANDIN ALONE, WITHOUT A TEAM IN MY HEART , WITHOUT A TEAM OF MY OWN.....raise the fookin roof from the first wistle to the last< the lads will raise there game accordingly trust me coz i have a DREAM.

Well said that man,this is the perfect reply to that fucking shitehole of a paper,
(i nearly put the word news in front of paper there untill i realised when was the last time some real news appeared in any of these rags !)

The Sun (or Scum if you prefer) is a bigoted right-wing comic of low intelligence.

Also as with any press in this country anti-City pro-Rag and pro-SKY 4.

Take it all as a back-handed compliment - they are scared.

When our time comes their world will feellike it has ended.

Ignore the rumours with Tevez, they're just trying to find something from nothing. He made one little comment about how some players, such as Bellamy, weren't happy about the double training that they had been having at the time, but he didn't say he wasn't enjoying it. Plus, Tevez wouldn't ask for a 5 year contract if he wanted out after one season. He must've known Champions League football wasn't 100% guaranteed, even with all the money spent. People should remember that it took Chelsea 2 years to go from a top 6 team to a title winning team. We've gone from a mid-table team to a top 6 team in 2 years. Build slowly and it'll last for years to come...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.