The Sunday NFL Thread - Week 7

Knight1979 said:
alib said:
the big game this week is at 9.15 at Fed Ex Fields when the Skins take on the Browns

go Rams!!

......and the implosion in Dallas continues, are they the Spuds of the NFL this year?? I wish you all could hear the coach at his press conferences and his local radio station interviews, he's gotten super defensive and a a little touchy. Dallas's drama is far more entertaining than their success!

and they now have 55 year old Brad Johnson starting at QB

interpol said:
...........and 15 mins later it's 14-7 Bears.

Bye bye Brad!

the Vikes would be a good team if they had a QB , a TE , 2 WRs, a coach and a defense

I remember Gus Frerotte when he began his NFL career with the Skins back in the 90's - he aint got no better!!

alib said:
I remember Gus Frerotte when he began his NFL career with the Skins back in the 90's - he aint got no better!!

Well he's the highest passing QB in the league today (though the 4 INT kind of detract from that). He's still better than Jackson (and Brad Johnson!!!) though.

Reggie Bush not coming to UK next week. Injured today. Shame for the British fans.

Better news though.....Packers are getting beat.

Had a 20 quid treble tonight,,, Chicago -3.5pts,,, Baltimore +2.5pts, & less than 44.5pts in the new orleans game.. Returns 160 quid.. Happy days.

Ps Im going Wembley next sunday for the NFL game & can`t wait, even tho I gotta miss the Stoke game.

I went last year

what a shithole

ranout of food before HT and had no beer glasses for the whole of the 2nd half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.