the suns pathetic agenda against city

fathellensbellend

i think yesterday was widely accepted as one of the most comprehensive performances of any side this season, so out of curiousity i wondered how the sun would rate our team

Man City:Hart 6, Zabaleta 7, Toure 6, Kompany 6, Kolarov 6, Y Toure 6, De Jong 7, Barry 6 (Vieira 5), Jo 6, Tevez 9 (A Johnson 5), Silva 8 (Milner 5). Subs not used: Given, Wright-Phillips, Adebayor, Boyata. Booked: Zabaleta.

7 out of the starting eleven scored 6/10 of 10 which i think is generally accepted as average, with 7 being good.

well i am critical of city at the best of times, but yesterday was a masterclass, as good a performance as you would wish to see, so i ask what clown was watching on their behalf, or is it they just don't like city.

and yes i know i shouldnt have looked.

We controlled the game from start to end and to do that away from home every player must perform above there usual standard and that is exactly what happened, if we can add some constancy we will see similar performances through the rest of the season

The rag that is the sun would not know a decent performance if it smacked them in the mouth Jamie redknapps observation of the match was more honest and he said it was possibly one of the best team performances he has seen this season

fathellensbellend said:
i think yesterday was widely accepted as one of the most comprehensive performances of any side this season, so out of curiousity i wondered how the sun would rate our team

Man City:Hart 6, Zabaleta 7, Toure 6, Kompany 6, Kolarov 6, Y Toure 6, De Jong 7, Barry 6 (Vieira 5), Jo 6, Tevez 9 (A Johnson 5), Silva 8 (Milner 5). Subs not used: Given, Wright-Phillips, Adebayor, Boyata. Booked: Zabaleta.

7 out of the starting eleven scored 6/10 of 10 which i think is generally accepted as average, with 7 being good.

well i am critical of city at the best of times, but yesterday was a masterclass, as good a performance as you would wish to see, so i ask what clown was watching on their behalf, or is it they just don't like city.

I agree mate, but looking at the Sunday Supplement thread, the guy doing the marking at Fulham was the prick that was on the show - what do you expect?

Also it was nice to hear Kompany say "We don't expect to get praise, even when we play well. It [the media have] has gone to far now." when interviewed after the game. Atleast we know th eplayers accept the situation with the shitty twatty wanky cunts in th epress.

Sorry Pidge, yesterdays SS showed that they hate us.

nowadays they do not wrap chips in the sun & it is not really much good as loo roll therefore cannot think of any reason anyone would buy that rag .

fathellensbellend said:

You're dead right you 'shouldn't have looked'. Buy The Times. Best sports reviews and seemingly no hidden agendas- End of.

Keep a close eye on how many other teams will score 4 goals at Craven Cottage this season. Not many if any I tell you. If Chelski go there and play out a 1-0 win and create some good chances and keep Fulham at bay, they'll get credited for it. And like Kompany said in his post-match interview, we can't expect to be praised for a performance like that. F*** the Bum's player review, I wouldn't rate anyone below a 7 and most of them 8's. Like I said, no one likes going to Craven Cottage and to come away with a win as comprehensive as that deserves plaudits, so well done City, you were immense!

Sun's player ratings are directly influenced by there Fantasy football game and bear little resemblance to anything that actually happens during a game. You can pick a pretty strong fantasy team in the sun just by going for there own personal favourites and you will score well irrelevant of how the player performs.

As stated earlier, for reasonable reporting on football stick to the broadsheets, they appear to have less sporting agenda's than the rag tops. Makes sense really as there agenda's are geared more towards politics, business and the economy, where as the Rag tops agenda for sales focuses on Football, Granny shagging and who's doing who in X-factor or the Jungle.

Rating in the Sun this morning is a joke but out of intrest here is the Fulham´s

FULHAM: Schwarzer 6, Baird 5, Hangeland 5, Hughes 5, Salcido 5, Davies 5, Murphy 5, Etuhu 4 (Kamara 5), Duff 5 (Gera 6), Dempsey 4, A Johnson 5. Subs not used: Stockdale, Kelly, Pantsil, Dikgacoi, Greening. Booked: Etuhu, A Johnson.

The avarage rating for City is 6,63 for this game
It is joke rating if Arsenal or United had played like we did in the first half it would have been the best team performance of the season.

So what the Sun are actually saying is that not only did Fulham geat murdered yesterday they also conceded 3 goals for the first time this season (i know we scored 4) to a team whos player ratings were average ??

Dont say much for Fulham then eh..

Or Mark Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.