the suns pathetic agenda against city

I think the sun was on sale for 30p on Staurday.

You couldn't buy bog roll for that price - nuff said

tosspot on talkshite just said rags were shouting rooooooone and not boooooo you couldn,t make it up could you,

mancunial said:
tosspot on talkshite just said rags were shouting rooooooone and not boooooo you couldn,t make it up could you,
No he didn't, i'm listening to it as well. He said it could be misconstrued that they were saying Rooney and not booing. Thats by the by though, who cares about that? This is a thread about City, not united. The same guy, (from the Sun), also said we were impressive, especially in the first half and a few minutes after that said there is no reason we can't win the league if we play like that in a 10 game unbeaten run. All Pro City to me, or infact no i'll reword that, all factual.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
kippaxwarrior said:
You Think thats bad

Here is the Daily Fail's rating

Hart 6;
Zabaleta 7, K Toure 7, Kompany 6,
Kolarov 6; De Jong 7, Barry 6 (Vieira 82);
Silva 6 (Milner 89), Y Toure 7, Jo 6; Tevez 8 (Johnson 77, 6).

Silva - 6??? I am actually lost for words...

plus kompany & kolarov the same.

Not only the ratings but look at the headline on the back page "Mancini: Now I'm the best". Took his comments completely out of context.

For those that didn't hear it he said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the Premiership is crazy, if you lose one week then you are the idiot manager, if you win the next week you are the best.

So even when we win convincingly they still take a swipe by making out he's big headed and calling himself the best.

kippaxwarrior said:
You Think thats bad

Here is the Daily Fail's rating

Hart 6;
Zabaleta 7, K Toure 7, Kompany 6,
Kolarov 6; De Jong 7, Barry 6 (Vieira 82);
Silva 6 (Milner 89), Y Toure 7, Jo 6; Tevez 8 (Johnson 77, 6).

Fucking mental, as if we played a 3:3:4 formation with Kolarov on the right on a 3 man midfield, stupid cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.