The Super Bowl

Who could forget nipplegate?

2.jpg

Have never understood the game but somehow end up watching the superbowl every year.
The only American sport I like is basketball, every other game they play is too complicated

could you imagine if they stopped a city game to get a decision correct?

at 8pm ko at pompey might be over by 3am.

More of a Canadian game isn't it? Wehave it over here also :) I miss the manchesteeeeeeeeeeeeeeer stoooooooooooooooorm

dannybcity said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Have never understood the game but somehow end up watching the superbowl every year.
The only American sport I like is basketball, every other game they play is too complicated

Ice hockey?

Like the basketball as used to play semi pro but love the ice hockey nowadays, it's easy to follow if you watch a few games, plus like on the superbowl you just hit the red button and it explaines the rules as the game unfolds.

DannyBoy2890 said:
More of a Canadian game isn't it? Wehave it over here also :) I miss the manchesteeeeeeeeeeeeeeer stoooooooooooooooorm

Over here is nothing like over there though... it's like our conference teams V's Premier teams, a huge gulf. if you ever get the chance go to a live game in the US or Canada it's amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.