the super computer is out already

Just for arguments sake lets say our ban is suspended awaiting the outcome of CAS. Do UEFA start the new campaign with 4 or 5 PL teams?
If our appeal is successful do they kick out MU midway through the comp or keep on with 5? (Other leagues to complain).
If they exclude City from the start but we win the appeal what then?
If we are not successful and get kicked out mid-comp' what happens to the remaining group results.
If the CL resumes before the PL is concluded, who gets into pot 1?
So many permutations

Super computer predicts 106 points for the Dippers , whilst ignoring they have lost four of their last six games and the wheels have come off , not forgetting the hammering they were due at the Etihad , no way the ten knackered Dipper players Klippety has flogged all season would reach 100 points , not in a million years.

Super computer predicts 106 points for the Dippers , whilst ignoring they have lost four of their last six games and the wheels have come off , not forgetting the hammering they were due at the Etihad , no way the ten knackered Dipper players Klippety has flogged all season would reach 100 points , not in a million years.
They're on 82 pts, with 9 games (27 pts) to go. To finish on 99 pts, they will have to drop 10 pts in those 9 games. Assuming we beat them, that would then mean them dropping 7 points in the other 8 games. Knackered or not I can't see them going off the boil to that extent.

Hope I'm wrong, though!

They're on 82 pts, with 9 games (27 pts) to go. To finish on 99 pts, they will have to drop 10 pts in those 9 games. Assuming we beat them, that would then mean them dropping 7 points in the other 8 games. Knackered or not I can't see them going off the boil to that extent.

Hope I'm wrong, though!

VAR will fly to the rescue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.