"The Take"...

Not too cheesy and easy to watch... 7/10 so far. Its well produced but a bit empty storywise in places.. but it has 3 more episodes to get better.

Bigga said:
SouthStand211 said:
Not too cheesy and easy to watch... 7/10 so far. Its well produced but a bit empty storywise in places.. but it has 3 more episodes to get better.

Er... Two more!

Four part story, parts one and two were shown together, so either you've missed part two or that was a typo on your behalf!

Is it half hour episodes then??? I saw about an hours worth(ended with the rape scene) and then it showed a preview of the next one(where she had a bump and has the kid).. am I upto speed or missed one? Got a series link on i think

SouthStand211 said:
Bigga said:
SouthStand211 said:

Er... Two more!

Four part story, parts one and two were shown together, so either you've missed part two or that was a typo on your behalf!

Is it half hour episodes then??? I saw about an hours worth(ended with the rape scene) and then it showed a preview of the next one(where she had a bump and has the kid).. am I upto speed or missed one? Got a series link on i think

Hour eppys each. Sounds like you missed a chunk of the first hour!

Cheers Bigga... just checked Sky Anytime, I've watched the second one first!!! Shite. haha.

Will watch the first one then speed watch the second one to see what Ive missed.

Really looking forward to watching this. Was a bit aprehensive when they first mentioned it - as they have done adaptations of her books before and they have been rubbish. All her early books were really good - slipped down the mark a little on her later books (IMO)

bluemoon27 said:
just watched the 3rd episode on sky anytime,it justs gets better

Do you mean the second?

The 3rd one hasnt aired yet.

Just got a copy of Bronson today so going to watch that after the formula one. Tom Hardy, great actor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.