The team next year.

---------Hart------------
Zab------Komp-------Mangala------Clichy

Yaya--------------Pogba---------------Silva----

Reus--------------Aguero---------------Jovetic

birchwoodgingerste said:
richards 30 great team bro there might be a job going sunday!

Hahaha would love too ste! Would probably be too expensive but who knows?? All players we have been linked to and its a youthful,skilful and hopefully dominating team for years to come!

Watching the front 6 of the under 18s tonight if that's what Txiki wants

The three midfielders are all mobile ,good passers and can tackle.

The only first team player we have like that is Fernandinho.

Up front

Two pacy wide maen and a striker.

Navas Kun and ????

So we really need an overhaul if we are going to play like this and it's debatable where 3 of our most talented players Yaya, Nasri and Silva can play in this system.

Ok first off, I see a lot of people still having Navas in their starting lineup. Navas should never start. He's useless and one dimensional.
imho the players that NEED to be shown the door: kolorov, sagna, dzeko (deserves to go to Roma), nasri, jovetic, Toure.

Promote Angelino, Lopes, and Denayer to the first team.
Prefer to somehow keep Milner although I'm resigned to him leaving.
Pogba should be the number one target.
Buy JWP, and maybe Hummels.

Kolarov???? Hahahahahahaha, now we are really desperate. Let's be sensible about things, he will be nowhere near the first team. Others will follow too, Dzecko, Jovetic and probably Nasri too. 40 to 50% of the team will change and quite right too.

robbieh said:
Watching the front 6 of the under 18s tonight if that's what Txiki wants

The three midfielders are all mobile ,good passers and can tackle.

The only first team player we have like that is Fernandinho.

Up front

Two pacy wide maen and a striker.

Navas Kun and ????

So we really need an overhaul if we are going to play like this and it's debatable where 3 of our most talented players Yaya, Nasri and Silva can play in this system.

Navas should never be anywhere near the starting 11 again. A complete one dimensional player. Both nasri and Toure should be sold to fund our summer moves.
Promote lopes, angelino, and denayer to the first team, buy pogba.

Hart

Zabaleta--Kompany--Mangala--Gaya

Pogba--Fernandinho--Koke

Bale--Aguero--Silva

Caballero, Sanga, Denayer, Demichellis, Clichy, Fernando, Kovacic, Lopes, Navas, Nasri, Bony.

- Swap Kovacic for Yaya.
- Go balls out for Bale and Pogba.
- Promote Denayer and Lopes.
- Sign a proper left back and loan out Angelino.

I think we could get decent money for Yaya, Kolarov, Dzeko and possibly Nasri.

My pick for next season:

-------------------------------------------HART------------------------------------------------

ZABA-------------KOMPANY-----------------MANGALA---------------------GAYA

---------------------------------FERNANDINHO-------------------------------------------

---------------------KOKE---------------------------POGBA--------------------------------

-------------SILVA-------------------------------------------------STERLING------------

-------------------------------------AGUERO-------------------------------------------------

Formation 4-3-3

Lopes and Denayer to be included in squad, we need a new LB to challenge zab, Bony will be in the squad but I reckon we will bring in another striker, maybe Icardi from Juventus

De Bruyne may be brought in for the LW as well, not convinced by navas end product but reckon he will stay

Probably be something like this

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

De Bruyne
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva

Aguero
Bony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.