the 'they deserved it' youtube vid thread

Miami Weiss said:
BimboBob said:
I'm on the blokes side.Fucking skateboarders do my head in.Grown men wearing trousers around their ankles playing on childrens toys and talking in a weird but not cool way.Twats.He should have just shot them.

I hope that' a joke.
Bob does not do jokes

Looks like Lescott!! PMSL!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeoaYv03NE&feature=PlayList&p=9E1CF156CAB7DE43&index=9&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL[/youtube]

blue John said:
Miami Weiss said:
I hope that' a joke.
Bob does not do jokes

A guy pulls a fucking gun on some skateboarders for no reason and you agree with him, you are a clown.
You have to admire him for not kicking the guys head in, I can't say I wouldn't of because he could take my life, like he nearly took his.

Miami Weiss said:
blue John said:
Bob does not do jokes

A guy pulls a fucking gun on some skateboarders for no reason and you agree with him, you are a clown.
You have to admire him for not kicking the guys head in, I can't say I wouldn't of because he could take my life, like he nearly took his.
Watch your gob and get to bed.

Miami Weiss said:
blue John said:
Bob does not do jokes

Not me mate its Bob
You do not want to meet the mother-fucker

blumoon said:
Miami Weiss said:
Watch your gob and get to bed.
PMSL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.