The thread in which Bluemooners reveal tenuous links to famous people.

Can't get much more tenuous than this so here goes.

The half-brother of a very famous musical superstar (not named as the person in question never trades off his more famous sibling) attended the funeral of my mum's partner and even performed (he's a singer too) at the after event.

I got sacked from a crap Saturday job for spilling coffee on cantona at the novotel hotel in Worlsey, when the restaurant manager was bollocking me, cantona asked him not to be too hard on me as I was probably awestruck. My explanation that I was that focused on resisting the temptation to pour it over his head meant I missed seeing his wifes\mistress\agent\(whoever the female lady he was with with the nice legs) handbag on the floor. which led my stumble and moderate spillage over his suit didn't go down that well.

I used to work with I Am Kloot's drummer Andy Hargreaves. He was playing local gigs then left to go full time, he was a nice lad.

I've tried a few times to get into I Am Kloot but can't get to grips with them.

I was at the Opera House last week and Edwina Curry was in the row in front of me.

I used to work with I Am Kloot's drummer Andy Hargreaves. He was playing local gigs then left to go full time, he was a nice lad.

Did they have any vacancies before they split up?

Bramwell is a brilliant songwriter.

Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boy's mum used to live a few doors down from my grandma

My daughter went to the same nursery as his daughter in leve, really nice guy. Didn't even know who he was until about 2 months before they both moved on to go to school.

Well according to some well dressed visitors who came to my door today I am related to THE Adam and Eve of Garden of Eden fame. They even had written proof!
Oh and they confidently told me that Jesus still loves me (which is reassuring as I did lose it at times last night in frustration at his missed scoring opportunities ).
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.