The Tide of Humanity

Very interesting reply, it may take me a long time to digest this.

You are a complete bore mate and half the board are sick to fucking death of your tone and shitty aggresive replies.
I can't even be arsed with you anymore, first person i am adding to my ignore list. You ruin every thread with your arsy barbed replies.

Because i dont buy into your comfy world...Boo FUCKING HOO mate

Ta ra

I know neither of you. Know no-one in fact, but I find both your posts in general interesting and intelligent. I find your comment strange TCIb.

I don't want to go off topic but i have spoke to a few members who simply won't engage in threads where he spits out venom and divisive rubbish and the forum is worse of for it. I don't mean in secret or anything i should add, just in the threads themselves when rasc is having a right old pop.
Since the general election he has become unbearable basically and he is ruining half the debates in the cellar.

Last edited:
I don't think migration is the answer.

We have to find a way to help other countries to develop to raise their living standards to the same level as ours. How you do this I don't know as the poorest countries often seem to have the most corrupt governments and aid rarely seems to get to the people that need it the most.

A world government would be the ideal but self-interest makes that unlikely. Until there is a change of mindset away from the individual to the collective, little is likely to change. Sadly society currently seems to be moving in the opposite direction.

The poor countries will remain the same. Borders won't be opened. If they did I'd gladly go somewhere else if I could eke out a living.

There is no way to change it fella not enough people care, being bothered about it on a football forum ain't changing nothing
Right, but what are you achieving? We are all hypocrites. Who do you give your spare money to? The homeless? Cancer? The starved? There are too many victims, and you are a bigot to give to one and not the rest. Suffering is suffering.

I am not sure about your statement. People do care. But we pay tax on our earnings and it should go to sorting this dire straits out. It doesn't feel like 2015

Rather than send cash why can't we use it to build stuff here that may help, the corrupt can't then easily pocket it and those in need will get more of the benefit.
That or start companies in certan strategic areas that employ the people we want to help and they can learn a broad range of skills there and pass it on. The products could be road building tools or cheap house fabrication etc.
I know we do this stuff to a small extent but it is a drop in the ocean to what we just basically hand over in general.

People want a reason to have a bit of faith in the system of government and we get so little in general. Whilst so many of us feel utterly detached and voiceless you lose faith. Until people feel engaged we will never even get close to any genuine reform or change.
We have food banks here but some people will cry at that but sneer at me being miffed we seem to chuck billions away in order to keep good business relations. It all seems to much in everyone elses favour.

Last edited:
I don't want to go off topic but i have spoke to a few members who simply won't engage in threads where he spits out venom and divisive rubbish and the forum is worse of for it.
Since the general election he has become unbearable basically and he is ruining half the debates in the cellar.

I don't see it I guess. I don't see "lol" as venom either. Rascal posts a lot of interesting readable posts. I have never ignored anyone and i would never dream of 'silencing' someone principled even if they were against my general point of view.

I don't want to go off topic but i have spoke to a few members who simply won't engage in threads where he spits out venom and divisive rubbish and the forum is worse of for it.

HAAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

Fucking mard arses then. name the members please. As the mods says there are always other forums.

I have been here over 10 years and generally i have always been unbearable BTW because i have an opinion and i will debate that opinion all night if need be.I am venomous yes but only usually in response at it being aimed at me.

Im a grown up i can handle people calling me names.... You were not here to see the shit i got for being anti Thaksin and i responded without being banned.

So kindly fuck off and ignore me and enjoy a forum that is all warm and cuddly.

I'd like TCIB to name names as well. A bit of an arsey thing to write that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.